This Tech Mahindra placement papers pattern help the freshers as well as experienced candidates who are waiting to get place in Tech Mahindra. Here we can share an ides about the pattern of written test which helps you to go forward to HR interview. Tech Mahindra serves as an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Mumbai in India. Tech Mahindra is the third largest IT service company in India. Here we will discuss newly campus placement paper of the Tech Mahindra Placement Papers pattern | IT Freshers | Cut Offs.
Tech Mahindra Placement Papers pattern | IT Freshers | Exam Pattern
According to information the test will be conducted in 4 slots with around 70 students in one slots.
1. Aptitude test: - Aptitude test contains 3 sections namely verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, technical knowledge.
- Verbal :- 15 questions
- Quantitative : -15 questions
- Technical :- 20 questions
- Test Duration:- 60 min
2. Essay writing:- Essay writing is general papers which having 10 min duration in this paper department provides student A4 size paper in which they consider only text written. In this test they will check only vocabulary of the student.
3. Technical Interview:- The technical interview takes around 20-25 minutes time duration in which they will know your actual knowledge questions ranging from your project, training information, your favorite subject. They will ask some technical questions about your favorite subject or your technical skill which you mentioned in the resume. The question will major easy and simple to answer.
4. HR Interview:- HR interview serves as the final stage of Tech Mahindra placement drive. In this they will ask questions related to yourself , hobbies, how much expecting, how you see your self after five years and all that related you. In this interview they just want to know about your mentality that you are able to serve IT sector or not. Here we will give you previous written papers of the Tech Mahindra.