This Tata Consultancy Services placement papers pattern help the freshers as well as experienced candidates who are waiting to get place in TCS. Here we can share an ides about the pattern of written test which helps you to go forward to HR interview. TCS serves as an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. TCS is the third largest IT service company in India. Here we will discuss newly campus placement paper of the TCS Placement Papers Pattern 2013 – Download Pdf
TCS Placement Papers Pattern 2013 – Download Pdf
According to information the test will be conducted in 4 slots with around 70 students in one slots.
1. Aptitude test: - Aptitude test contains 3 sections namely verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, technical knowledge.
- Verbal :- 15 questions
- Quantitative : -15 questions
- Technical :- 20 questions
- Test Duration:- 60 min
Main Topics for quantitative/ analytical / Aptitude test
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Train questions
- Number Series
- Logical Deduction
- Clocks and Calendars
- Blood Relationship
- Seating Arrangement
- Theme Detection
- Coding and Drcoding
- Data Interpretation
2. Essay writing:- Essay writing is general papers which having 10 min duration in this paper department provides student A4 size paper in which they consider only text written. In this test they will check only vocabulary of the student.
3. Technical Interview:- The technical interview takes around 20-25 minutes time duration in which they will know your actual knowledge questions ranging from your project, training information, your favorite subject. They will ask some technical questions about your favorite subject or your technical skill which you mentioned in the resume. The question will major easy and simple to answer.
4. HR Interview:- HR interview serves as the final stage of TCS placement drive. In this they will ask questions related to yourself , hobbies, how much expecting, how you see your self after five years and all that related you. In this interview they just want to know about your mentality that you are able to serve IT sector or not. Here we will give you previous written papers of the TCS.
Download TCS placement papers/ Syllabus: